IBank 5.5.1 MacOS Money Management....
- Account types: Checking, Savings, Cash, Credit Card, Loan, Asset, Liability, Line of Credit, Money Market, Investment, and 401k accounts can all be managed in iBank by IGG Software, Inc..
- Debt/loan management: Keep tabs on your loans with iBank 5.5.1`s comprehensive set of debt management tools. Track interest vs. principal, variable interest rates, and payment schedules.
- Hide/show accounts: Keep your finance clutter-free by hiding unused accounts. Your historical records stay just a few clicks away, but out of sight, out of mind!
- Smart accounts: Like iTunes for your money - dynamically view transactions according to account, payee, memo, amount, and/or category information.
- Account groups: Organize your accounts into folders to reduce clutter and total up your balances quickly.
- Account details: Set a minimum balance, link to your bank`s webpage, store your account number for reference, keep notes about the account, and much more.
- Streamlined input: Edit transactions directly in the account register using a familiar check-style editor. Now featuring improved keyboard entry for mouse-free record-keeping!
- iSight integration: Snap a photo with your camera (or choose any file on your Mac) and attach it to a transaction for a visual record of your purchase.
- An ounce of prevention: Editing existing transactions requires confirmation, so that you don`t accidentally change your records when you thought you were adding new ones.
- Searching: Show only the transactions you want to see by using the search box to locate specific information.
- Split transactions: When is the last time you just bought groceries at the grocery store? Divide any transaction into several parts and categorize each one separately for more accurate record-keeping.
- Transaction templates: Tired of typing in the same deposit over and over again? Let iBank [ibank5.5.1.exe] do some of the work for you - it will automatically create templates based on each transaction you enter, and make suggestions as you type based on those templates.
- Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!). iBank - 19.6MB can alert you when the transaction is due to be posted to your account.
- iCal integration: Post scheduled transactions to iCal for an easy reminder of upcoming expenses.
- Statements: Reconcile your iBank 5.5.1 accounts with the paper statements you receive from your bank using a familiar statement-like interface.
- Check printing: Fully configurable templates allow you to print your iBank transactions to any check stock, or print the whole check yourself!
- Fully customizable: Assign categories to your transactions to be able to track them in reports and budgets. Use our built-in category sets for home or business, or create your own! Now sporting snazzy images for the Cover Flow view.
- Multiple hierarchies: Organize your categories in groups for more effective record-keeping. When creating a report, choose whether to include individual sub-categories or just the main category for overall totals.
- Tax support: Categories can be assigned tax codes for easy reference, and iBank includes a list of US tax codes and their descriptions! When tax time arrives, export data on your tax categories to TXF format for use with TurboTax and other tax software.
- Direct download: Connect directly to your financial institution online to download transaction updates automatically and securely.
- Web download: No direct download support for your bank? Log in to your financial institution`s website using iBank`s integrated browser and download transactions to import, all without ever leaving iBank.
- Import from Quicken: Easily import your accounts from Quicken (for PC or Mac), MS Money, and many other financial management program. Supported file formats include QIF, OFX, and QFX. (Note that Quicken Essentials for Mac cannot export data in these formats. )
- Import rules: Tired of the junk your bank puts into the transactions you download? Clean up and categorize your transactions before importing them - iBank will learn from the changes you make and automatically clean up your data the next time you import!
Download iBank 4. 3. 2 (19. 6 MB)
Includes 30-day trial Purchase $59. 99 single license
90-day guarantee Multiple Currencies
- Work in any currency: By default, iBank uses your native currency as indicated in Mac OS X System Preferences. Create accounts in any currency and apply currency conversions to your transactions as needed.
- Download exchange rates: Retrieve up-to-date exchange rates over the Internet at the click of a button.
- Currency conversion: Transfer money between accounts that use two different currencies, then adjust the amounts on either side of the transfer to have iBank automatically calculate the exchange rate. Best of all, figures in reports and budgets are converted automatically using iBank`s current exchange rates.
- Investment types: Track stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, CDs, money market funds, precious metals, commodities, and stock options with ease. You can also enter watchlist items and indices for quick reference.
- Quote downloading: Automatically retrieve up-to-date quotes from Yahoo! Finance at the click of a button. International exchanges are supported.
- Security management: Check the current market value and price history for each of your securities at a glance, adjust security names and ticker symbols, and check the performance of indices.
- Investment reports: Easily generate reports to analyze your capital gains (realized and unrealized), security income, portfolio diversity, and return on investment (ROI). Check the current market value of your portfolio and drill down into any security to view details of your investment activity over time.
- Expert trading: iBank now supports short and long puts and calls, stock option trading, and more.
- Powerful reports: Get the information you need at your fingertips using dynamic reports that update automatically as you make changes to your data. Analyze your spending habits by category or payee, account balances over time, investment returns, taxable spending, and debt management. Drill down into any report to see more detail, and print exactly what you see onscreen. Use scheduled transactions to forecast account balances and spending projections into the future.
- Budgets: New envelope-style budgeting allows you to set goals for your income and expenses, save money in envelopes to cover your regular expenses, carry over savings from month to month, and transfer cash between envelopes to balance out fluctuations in your budget. Standard budgeting from iBank 3 is also available, and multiple budgets let you track different sets of categories for different goals.
- Summary pane: See up-to-date totals of your assets, liabilities, and net worth in the bottom-left corner of the main window, along with your next three upcoming scheduled transactions. Click a button to replace this view with a miniature graph of your net worth over the past six months.
- Portability: Store all of your account data in a single data file for easy backup or transfer. Easily create multiple data files for different users.
- Automatic backup: Whenever you close an iBank document, iBank can automatically backup your data to any location on your Mac, including your iDisk, shared network folder, or external drive (MobileMe account required for iDisk backup).
- Password protection: Prevent unauthorized access to your data by requiring a password every time your iBank document is opened. (Note that document files are not encrypted. )
- Gorgeous interface: Track your finances in style! The account register and cover flow views let you browse transactions with their associated images, and redesigned charts will knock your socks off.
- Multiple windows: We all love single-window iTunes-style interfaces, but sometimes you want to compare two different sets of data side-by-side. Now with iBank 4, you can open any account register or report in a separate window.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch support: Enter transactions on the go with iBank Mobile (additional purchase required) and sync with iBank on your Mac via WiFi, MobileMe, or WebDAV.
- Improved performance: iBank is now optimized for 64-bit architecture to make full use of your Mac`s hardware.
What is new in official iBank 5.5.1 software version? - Unable to resolve 5.5.1 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made iBank 5.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.7 release build. You may download downloads.php@dl=ibank directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:07. Just write the reviews of the iBank. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and iBank found to be clean. No guide or iBank tutorial available. The following languages are supported by iBank: English.