iFlash Market Alert Software distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
InvestorFlash.com LLC i-Flash VERSION 1.1 END-USER LICENSE
You may use this software only as described in this license.
If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not install or use the software.
1. SOFTWARE. The capitalized term "Software" used below refers to i-Flash Version 1.1, including the evaluation copy and registered copy of the Software as described below, any updates to the software, any supplemental code provided to you by InvestorFlash.com LLC. the User`s Guide, any associated software components, any related media and printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation.
2. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reduce the Software to human readable form, reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the Software, or create derivative works based on the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software. You may not use the Software to perform any unauthorized transfer of information, such as copying or transferring a file in violation of a copyright, or for any illegal purpose. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or reservation of rights language displayed with the Software.
3. SUPPORT SERVICES. InvestorFlash may provide you with support services related to the Software. Use of support services is governed by the user manual, online documentation, and other InvestorFlash materials, as they may be modified from time to time. InvestorFlash may use any information you provide as part of obtaining support services for its business purposes, including product support and development.
4. AUTOMATIC COMMUNICATION WITH InvestorFlash. The Software includes a feature which will communicate with us over the Internet to let us know the Software has been installed, the date and time of installation, and your IP address at the time of installation. As part of this process, the Software will assign a unique identifying number to you based on your computer`s hard drive serial number and your Windows(r) login name. The unique identifying number is hashed using the MD5 algorithm, which is a security formula which prevents us or anyone else from re-creating your login name based on the hashed number. We do not tie this number to any personally-identifiable information that we may collect from you. The assignment of this number and the automatic communication feature help us to accurately count installations of the Software.
5. TERMINATION. This License terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your license terminates, you must destroy all copies of the Software. The termination of this license does not limit InvestorFlash`s other rights it may have by law.
This software is freely distributable.
You may copy and distribute the Software in unmodified form provided that the entire package, including - but not restricted to - copyright, trademark notices and disclaimers, as released by the initial developer of the Software, is distributed.