mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component 1.8
MCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component 1.8 SMS &...
- Send and receive SMS
- Send Flash SMS (i. e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Send WAP Push
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicode characters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Define action-attribute, content-created and expiry attributes for WAP Push
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter
- Read various modem and network parameters e. g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
What is new in official mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component 1.8 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component 1.9 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.10 release build. You may download mcore16.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:04. Just write the reviews of the mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component found to be clean. No guide or mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component tutorial available. The following languages are supported by mCore Pro SMS & WAP Push Component: English.