moove online 3D World distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright 1997 - 2006 moove, Bongartz-Dr. Kozan GbR
moove online LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND USING MOOVE ONLINE. BY CLICKING ON THE "I AGREE" BUTTON PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING MOOVE ONLINE AND BY INSTALLING AND USING MOOVE ONLINE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, PROMPTLY REMOVE MOOVE ONLINE FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
This moove Corp. License Agreement ("Agreement") for the moove online software and related documentation ("SOFTWARE") is your proof of license. An electronic copy of this Agreement will also be provided to you after installation of the. You can also find this copy in the file, "LICENSE", in the directory where you installed the SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT AND TERM OF LICENSE. Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, moove Corp. ("moove") grants to you a personal, nonexclusive, and nontransferable right to install and use the SOFTWARE for your own personal (i.e. non-business) use only. The SOFTWARE may be used only on a single computer owned, leased or otherwise controlled by you. You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original proprietary notices. This Agreement and the license granted in it shall continue until moove announces its termination, and will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. Upon any termination, or if you give up your personal use and control of the computers on which the SOFTWARE is installed, you agree to destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and the Information and any related materials in any form.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE is the valuable property and confidential information of moove and may not be disclosed by you to any third party who has not agreed to the terms of this Agreement in the manner specified by moove. Certain portions of the SOFTWARE may be licensed by moove from third parties and all such third party content and all intellectual property rights related to the content belong to the respective third parties. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on or incorporating the SOFTWARE, or remove any proprietary notices or labels it contains. All applicable rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE or any modifications to it shall be owned by and remain the property of moove or such third party licensors, as applicable.
3. OWNERSHIP OF OUTPUT. This license permits you to develop one virtual, house-like environment ("house") connectable to a community of similar houses with the SOFTWARE. moove does not claim any ownership rights in the house created by you with the SOFTWARE. If you want to create more than one house you must obtain additional licenses from moove. Additional licenses may be obtained by contacting moove at http://www.moove.com. The SOFTWARE is designed for amusement and entertainment purposes is not licensed for use in any nuclear, aviation, mass transit, life support, medical or any other inherently dangerous applications, or any other commercial applications.
You are solely responsible for information which you post in your house including but not limited to any posting, displaying, attaching, making available for download or listing in any public area or through any e-mail feature. Your information must not: (i) infringe any third party`s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity or privacy; (ii) be defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing; nor (iii) be obscene, indecent or contain pornography.
4. USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND THE COMMUNITY SERVER. This license and the SOFTWARE allow you to access the moove community server (the "Community Server") by which you may contact other houses check for other SOFTWARE users on-line, use your personal electronic mailbox, edit your personal data, change your password and request technical support. We may add or delete some or all of the services on the Community Server at any time.
We provide the Community Server to you "as is," on an as-available basis, and as a venue to assist in the communication between users of the SOFTWARE. You may only use the Community Server for legal purposes. You may not use the Community Server to: (i) collect or harvest personal information about other SOFTWARE users without their permission; (ii) publish, send, transmit, post or otherwise disseminate any unlawful information (including obscene, defamatory and trademark or copyright infringing information); (iii) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Community Server, including but not limited to "spamming," mail-bombing or other unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques; and/or (iv) violate any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. You may not use any device, routine or software, including but not limited to any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial of service attacks or webbots, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Community Server.
We do not endorse any information contained in the house of any user of the SOFTWARE and we are not liable for any information in a house, including information about you. We reserve the right to take any action with respect to information posted on the Community Server which we believe is appropriate in our sole discretion, including but not limited to termination of your right to use the Community Server. However, we cannot, nor do we, control the information provided by users or other third parties which is made available through the Community Server. By installing the software, the user
agrees to *.moove.com being added to the trusted sites of Microsoft`s Internet Explorer.
5. OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own expense all telephone, network or other communications links, computer hardware and other equipment or facilities needed for access to and use of the SOFTWARE.
6. WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITIES.
THE SOFTWARE. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE and/or the Community Server is AT YOUR OWN RISK and that the SOFTWARE and Community Server are provided "AS IS" without any warranties or conditions whatsoever. Moove does not warrant that the SOFTWARE or the Community Server is free from bugs, interruption, errors or other program limitations.
MOOVE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR DEFAMATION CLAIMS RESULTING FROM A HOUSE OR THE CONTENT OF A HOUSE CREATED BY YOU WITH THE SOFTWARE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOUSE AND THE CONTENT OF THE HOUSE THAT YOU CREATE WITH THE SOFTWARE.
MOOVE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR INFRINGEMENT.
MOOVE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION IN, OR LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY, OR FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE COMMUNITY SERVER.
MOOVE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE RESULTING HOUSE CREATED WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE COMMUNITY SERVER EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOOVE`S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $1,000.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold moove, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including court costs and attorneys` fees) resulting from your use of the SOFTWARE and/or the Community Server, your breach of any provision of this Agreement and/or any intentional wrongdoing by you. Any such indemnification shall be conditioned on our: (a) immediately notifying you in writing of any such claim, demand, action, cost, liability, loss or threat of any thereof; (b) cooperating with you in the defense or settlement thereof; and (c) allowing you to control such defense or settlement. We shall be entitled to participate in such defense at our own cost and expense. We reserve the right to report any wrongdoing, if we become aware of it, to the applicable government agencies or otherwise.
8. U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS. If you are acquiring the SOFTWARE (including the related documentation) on behalf of any part of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The SOFTWARE is deemed to be "commercial software" and "commercial computer software documentation," respectively, pursuant to DFAR Section 227.7202 and FAR 12.212, as applicable. Any use, modification, reproduction, release, performance, display or disclosure of the SOFTWARE (including the related documentation) by the U.S. Government or any of its agencies shall be governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and shall be prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement.
9. AMENDMENT OF TERMS. moove shall have the right at any time to change the terms of this Agreement or require new terms and to change, impose conditions on or discontinue any aspect or feature of the SOFTWARE. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notification by any means which give you actual or constructive knowledge of them, and any continued use by you of the SOFTWARE after such notice shall be deemed acceptance of them by you.
10. EXPORT CONTROLS. You agree that the SOFTWARE will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations.
11. GENERAL. This Agreement will governed by the laws of the United States and of the [Commonwealth of Pennsylvania], without reference to conflict of laws principles. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or with respect to this Agreement shall be heard exclusively in the courts, state or federal, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and each of the parties expressly consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. This Agreement is the entire agreement between Moove and you and supersedes any other communications or advertising with respect to the SOFTWARE. If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only, and shall not be given any legal import. You agree to comply with all U.S., foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the SOFTWARE and the Community Server, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations, as discussed above.
You may copy and distribute the installation package(s) by any means, as long as you comply with restrictions below. The installation package(s) may be distributed on cover and companion computer media associated with print materials. Only unmodified installation package(s) may be distributed and copied. You are prohibited from charging a fee or asking for voluntary donations for the installation package(s) or any parts thereof. You are prohibited from modifying or reverse engineering this software by any means.
moove online offers unlimited free 3D real estate for companies, organizations and their customers.
Everything can be adapted for your needs, e.g. rooms, actors, design etc. This is because all resources can be on your PCs and servers and we have documentations how to build or change everything for your own needs. moove online has a unique peer-to-peer architecture for the 3D world.
moove online can be integrated into your site with no costs for you.
The group features enable you to admin all your users:
Extended integration into moove online:
Please contact us for specific information.