Process Priority Optimizer 184.108.40.206
Process Priority Optimizer 220.127.116.11 Process Priority...
- Simple and easy to use
- Automatically adjust applications execution priorities based on user preference (set and save process priority - AVI compression won' t slow down your computer)
- Automatically shutdown unwanted applications/processes (viruses, ad-ware, silly programs, etc. )
- Set and save process CPU affiinity
- Transparently boost performance (and system responsiveness)
- Anti-LockUp: automatically withdraw CPU time from aggressive processes
- Shutdown processes automatically at a given date-time
- Uses only ~12MBs of memory and very little CPU time
- Win32 and Win64 version
- Windows NT/Windows XP (psapi. dll)
- DirectX9 and a compatible 3D GFX card
Limitations in the unregistered version:
- Saving the settings is disabled
- 25 day trial
The default setings should be ok for a regular user.
There is a safety switch that will turn off optimizing if the cycle' s length is greater then the preset. Setting the optimizing cycle lower will react to boosting mechanism only.
Setting the managing profiles refresh to smaller value speeds up the auto-set class priorities task. Optimizing cycle timing also affects the Anti-LockUp (automatic priority class lowering function) reaction speed.
What is new in official Process Priority Optimizer 18.104.22.168 software version? - Added option to shutdown processes daily. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Process Priority Optimizer 2.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.4 release build. You may download Process Priority Optimizer 2.2.7 x86 Setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:06. Just write the reviews of the Process Priority Optimizer. Buy Process Priority Optimizer safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are DirectX9 and a compatible 3D graphic card. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Process Priority Optimizer found to be clean. No guide or Process Priority Optimizer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Process Priority Optimizer: English, Hungarian.