Read_write 1 Training Of Foreign Languages On Example...
The program user
- on his/her own selects any text in a foreign language (at least one sentence)
- reads the text into a microphone
- then listens to what he/she has read
- types (prints on a keyboard) what he/she hears
The program is high-effective since it engages all types of human sensors namely
- outer hearing, through ears: I hear to type correctly
- sight: I see what I write
- tactile: I feel the keys through nerve-endings of my fingers
- inner hearing, through the middle ear: I listen to myself by my middle ear and my outer ears, compare these two sounds and it amazes me.
The program is free. It is very good for children and adults that study foreign languages.
What is new in official read_write 1 software version? - Unable to resolve 1 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made read_write 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:28. Just write the reviews of the read_write. System requirements are unspecified. No guide or read_write tutorial available. The following languages are supported by read_write: English.