VCalc 1.0 RPN Scientific Calculator With Keyboard UI...
that works using the RPN notation common in well
known scientific calculators. It supports a complete
set of math, binary and statistical operations.
* Keyboard driven user interface
* Four basic operations on integer and floating point numbers
* 100 memory registers with a real time watch capability
* Exponent, Square Root, %, %T, and Delta %
* Sine, Cosine, Tangent, and their inverses
* Log and antilog in bases 10, e, and 2.
* Floor, Ceiling, Truncate, Round, and Absolute Value
* Factorial/Gamma Function
* 1 and 2 variable statistics with multiple concurrent datasets
* Mean, Standard Deviation, Covariance, Population Covariance, Sum
* Curve Fitting (Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, and Power)
* Support for 64-bit integer math with bitwise AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
* Display and entry of integers in decimal, hexadecimal, and octal
* Save and Load to disk
* Clipboard Cut, Copy, and Paste
What is new in official vCalc 1.0 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made vCalc 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download vcalc.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:45. Just write the reviews of the vCalc. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and vCalc found to be clean. No guide or vCalc tutorial available. The following languages are supported by vCalc: English.