WodWebServer ActiveX Component
Server 1.6.4 runs through Request/Response objects - whatever client sends is parsed and stored to Request object. When you' re ready to deliver response, you just need to populate Response object - such as Body property, StatusCode, and that' s it. If you' re fast and can do it from within RequestDone event, then you don' t even have to call any Send methods - it' s delivered automaticaly.
- support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time. . .
- Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
- CGI script support by running external executables
- Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
- Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS. . . ) by running on another port
- control bandwidth usage for each user separately
Shipped in two variations - as COM object, and as an ActiveX control. Besides this, wodWebServer [wodwebserver1.6.4.exe] package also includes wodCertificate object for managing certificates and private keys (for HTT
It will work with all environments that support COM objects and ActiveX controls - VB, VC, Delphi, and it will even work in . NET environments. IDE will generate appropriate wrappers for wodWebServer - 4.07MB in that case.
What is new in official wodWebServer 1.6.4 software version? - 1.5.8 February 13, 2011 * Fixed UTF8 URL handling 1.5.7 September 21, 2010 * Fix when SessionTimeout was set to 0, sessions expired immediately, instead of being valid forever. What is expected in the future? Newly-made wodWebServer 1.7 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.8 release build. You may download wodWebServer.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:52. Just write the reviews of the wodWebServer. System requirements are Operating System: Windows. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and wodWebServer found to be clean. No guide or wodWebServer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by wodWebServer: English.